Chas Everitt Property Rentals offer Landlords a full service rental option designed to reduce the hassle of renting out your own property. If you have a house, flat or townhouse to let, our Chas Everitt Property Rentals Franchise can help you. Our suite of services can be tailored to your specific needs as a Landlord.
- Procurement Mandate
- Property Administration
Both options offer the following:
- Our rental agents are registered with the Estate Agents Affairs Board, and all rental agents are compliant with the necessary Real Estate qualification requirements.
- Compliant documentation inline with all relevant legislation such as the National Credit Act, Consumer Protection Act and Rental Housing Amendment Act.
- Payprop / EverRent© rental property management system not only facilitates the day-to-day administration and management of your property, but also tracks and records the details of every financial transaction. It puts all this information into a monthly report to every landlord, so you will always know exactly what is going on with your property and any deposits held in trust.
- We make use of the latest online marketing methods and platforms as well as print media to advertise your property to the widest audience of potential tenants including the Chas Everitt website, Property 24, Private Property, IOL, Gumtree to name a few.
- Trust accounts audits are all compliant with the Estate Agency Affairs Board.
- We verify employment and income of all prospective tenants and "double-screen" them to ensure that they have a good credit record.
- Invoicing the Tenant for monthly rental
- Collection of Landlord's rent
- Give tenants an incentive to pay timeously by crediting a rental payment profile that is incorporated into their credit history and will affect their future rental prospects
- Conduct periodic inspections and provide Landlord with report and photographs
- Obtain quotes for any repairs necessary and ensure that the work is completed to the Landlord's satisfaction
- Emergency repairs and assistance with insurance claims related to the property
- Tenants deposit is collected and held.
- Expenditures are prepared for each property
- Monthly statement of income and expenditure are prepared for each property
- Lease extensions and re-assessment of affordability and suitability
Property for you.